Wednesday, May 11, 2011

~love~

Im sure i am SO ready to get done with my senior year! for me, my life will be moving fairly fast, for an 18 year old, im getting married in the summer! woo hoo! he has not proposed yet.. little slow on that, haha but it should be soon because summer is comming! august is the month we are currently planning on. I am so in love with this man, have known him for almost two years, and my love has never got short with him. we have had a bumps in the road, but we always seem to work them out perfectly! getting closer and closer to the day of marriage, and listening to others tell me different stuff, i realize there is A LOT of responsibilty the comes along with marriage, but luckily i am marrying a man who loves me, loves my family, loves to help others,  puts everyone before him to make their day lighter, and a man who i know will be a good father. yes, he is a little older, well, a lot older, but i have gotten to know him in the last two year, and my family recently, and we all do love him so much, and of course, i have not told you the age yet, he is 27. People always gasp when i say that, then i feel guilty, but i have to remember that if i love him, and my family loves him, and he loves me and my family, then their gasp should mean nothing to me. thanks again everyone who has read my blogs, i hope to make an impact on anyones life, even if it is just one, and i hope to help myself, i am not too active in the church right now, and i am happy, but the difference is the happy i am right now, is different then the happiness Heavenly Father has provided, we all have our struggles in life, and yes, i have had a hard past, but it does not excuse my actions today, i am the captain of my ship, and i steer it where ever i choose to, so i must take the storms the come my way, but i savor the many moments of joy in my life. " God takes away things from the palm of your hand, no matter how small the amount, only to simply prepare you for more to come" -unkown

No comments:

Post a Comment